ISMAR10, Madrid, 20-24 May 2019
Abstract submissions NOW !!!
- Abstracts selected for presentation or poster will be asked to write a very brief paper (3p) by 31 March 2019 to go in the conference proceedings
- Based on presentations and papers, 18 papers will be selected at the Symposium for extension (~12p) and open access publication in J Water (citation index 2.1) without author charges for a special issue in J Water. Others may also submit for publication in the same special issue with reduced author charges .
- Themes and topics of sessions are listed below, along with the milestone dates
- UNESCO Travel Scholarships to ISMAR10 –to support selected postgraduate students or early career scientists from developing countries- Application Form for UNESCO ISMAR10 Travel Scholarship to submit by 30 Nov 2018
- In addition : MDPI the publisher of J Water is pleased to announce that its “MDPI 2019 Water Travel Award” is open now. MDPI is inviting applications from postdoctoral and Ph.D. researchers who will attend an international conference in 2019.
The award will consist of three prizes of 800 CHF (Swiss Francs).
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/water/awards Submit by 31 Dec 2018.
Everyone is invited to the Commission’s next International Symposium on Managed Aquifer Recharge, ISMAR10, to be held in Madrid 20-24 May 2019. Enrique Fernandez Escalante, co-chair of IAH-MAR, is chairing the organising committee.
The first and second circulars were released in Feb 2018 and June 2018 and the call for papers in September 2018 (see above).
ISMAR10 is held under the joint auspices of the International Association of Hydrogeologists (IAH), American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) and United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO).
The ISMAR10 symposium topics and milestone dates are below along with the first circular – a letter of invitation from Enrique that includes a clean copy of topics and milestones for you to consider and encourage your colleagues to plan to attend and submit a paper.