21-25 September 1998, Amsterdam, Netherlands
“Artificial Recharge of Groundwater, III”
The third symposium on managed aquifer recharge was organised in Amsterdam, Netherlands, by the Kiwa Research and Consultancy (Netherlands) in cooperation with the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Dune Water Company of South Holland, Amsterdam Water Supply, Limburg Water Supply, the Artificial Recharge Working Group of the International Association of Hydrogeologists (IAH), the Groundwater Committee of the International Association of Hydrological Sciences (IAHS), and the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).
TSAR98 Book of Proceedings
H. Peters et al. (ed.). 1998. Artificial Recharge of Groundwater: Proceedings of the Third International Symposium – TISAR 98, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 21-25 September 1998. Taylor & Francis, New York. ISBN 978-9058090171.
Download Table of Contents (PDF, 2.3 MB).
– Operation of basin recharge
– Water management in arid regions
– Recharge of treated waste water
– Pollutants and bank filtration
– Microbiological aspects
– Hydrological aspects
– Well recharge case studies
– Pollutants and basin recharge
– Other types of recharge
– Storage and recovery efficiency
– Chemical reactions and well recharge.