ISMAR9, Mexico City, Mexico 20-24 June 2016
This was a great symposium. For more information:
- ISMAR9 web site and scientific program
- workshops conducted 20 June, including by IAH-MAR working groups on Global MAR Inventory and MAR for Sustainable Development
- notes of IAH-MAR Plenary session 21 June.
- A brief summary report in IAH Newsletter, August 2016 (page 19 under Commissions and Networks)
- ISMAR9 Call to Action – Sustainable Groundwater Management Directives, a three page summary is an outcome of workshops at ISMAR9 and further refined by a working group, led by Fernando González Villareal and Timothy Parker.
- Selected ISMAR9 papers are being invited for thematic issues in two open access journals –
- MDPI Journal ‘Water’ thematic issue on Water quality aspects of MAR
- Springer Journal Sustainable Water Resources Management thematic issue on Integrated Water Resources Management Incorporating MAR
- Poster papers are found at P-ISMAR9 on the Dina-Mar website